{Athletics Day}

I just got back from the kid's Athletics Carnival.
Just like last year, Reed and Fiona are in the Yellow House
 and will always be throughout their time at this school. 
If by chance our baby goes to their school, he too will represent the Yellow House.





That Fiona always has a smile on her face!

 In the above picture Reed missed the start whistle.
So easily he gets frustrated.
This is him barely trying to catch up.
It kills me because he's so fast...

 The Long Jump...


 Wow!
Look how high he jumps...


shot put



 This school is so special.  
All the kids cheer and chant for each other, it's amazing!
You can feel the love.












Discus Throw

Reed is the guy up front there.  He won 2 sprint races!!

What a fun day for all of us!
{I have to admit, I loved catching up with all my friends too.}

Comments